Glengala Primary School offers International Students a high quality educational program leading to excellent academic outcomes.
Support for our International Students includes:
- A dedicated International Student Co-ordinator who provides ongoing support to students and their families
- Highly skilled and effective classroom teachers experienced in teaching English as a second language
- Small class sizes including small group and individual teaching to maximise effectiveness of learning
- An exemplary Student Engagement and Wellbeing policy and program
- Strong focus on high achievement and curriculum outcomes
- Ongoing assessment and reporting of student progress to parents and guardians
We are located close to Melbourne with easy access to public transport, major shopping centres, recreational areas and medical facilities.
How to Apply
All applications from International Students must be placed through the International Division of the Victorian Department of Education. Click here: International Students to view the website for more information and to access the online application process.
Our International Student Program is conducted under the guidelines established by the International Student Program unit of (provider) DET (Department of Education and Training) Victoria, Australia.
CRICOS provider code 00816K